Things to Do
Enjoy the simple pleasures that make leisure days at the lake so memorable!
With excellent fishing, a great sand beach and sparkling clean water you can have lots of fun on the water. Plus, with a small boat you can access Baby and McKeown Lakes for more water to explore!
Fishing is the main attraction drawing guests to the resort- likely because Man Lake is an excellent fishery! Check out lake info and the latest DNR lake survey here
But if fishing isn’t your thing, or you just need a break from it, there are plenty of other lake activities to keep you entertained.
- Play at the sand beach with free use of
- Kayaks (kids sizes too!)
- Stand-up paddle boards
- Rave swim raft
- Lilypad swim mat
- Water slide
- Take a sunset cruise around the lake
- Take an afternoon nap in a hammock overlooking the lake
- Soak up some sun while reading a book at the end of the dock
Don’t stop with lake fun! There are land adventures to be had as well!
- Play a family game of kickball in the grassy open spaces
- Enjoy the large pirate ship playground perfect for both young and old
- Play basketball at the court
- Try out a unique s’mores recipe at your cabin’s private campfire ring
- Take a nature hike or go for a bike ride
- Bird watch (we suggest the eagles and loons and their babies- so cute!)
- Check the small town amenities near by – fun shops, great food, and entertaining events!