Our camping and RV sites are open from May 1st – October 1st (dependent on weather).
Our campsites #1-8 are nestled in wooded settings, just a short distance away from the lake. Our 6 newest RV sites #9-14 are located in an elevated setting with beautiful panoramic views of the resort and lake. All RV and camp sites are full hook up for “Seasonal Only” camping. (Full hook up includes electric / sewer / water.)
Sites #1 – 8 = $2000
Sites #9-14 = $2150
Electricity is extra and will be charged per metered usage.
Rates are based on four person occupancy. A rate of $100/season will be charged for each additional person. VISITORS WILL BE CHARGED $10/DAY.
Per state guidelines, only 1 camping unit (tent or RV) is allowed per site.
You are welcome to keep your camper here over the winter if you are re-renting a site for the upcoming season. If not, there will be a $50/month storage fee and your camper must be removed by April 1st.
PETS ARE WELCOME
- Charge per pet is $10/day or $70/season
- Pet MUST be leashed
- Guest MUST remove their waste
- Pets MUST be attended at all times
- Guest is responsible for all costs of any damage or excess cleaning caused by pet(s)
We have 14 full hook up sites rented for seasonal use only
* = R.V. site is rented.
AVAILABLE WITHOUT A RENTAL FEE
- Kayaks ( 4 adult / 3 youth sized)
- 2 Canoes
- Paddle boat
- 2 Stand-up paddle boards
- Lawn games
- Fish cleaning station
AVAILABLE FOR A RENTAL FEE
- 6 hp outboard motor ($25/day or $125/week – gas not included)
- 14’ Crestliner – deep, wide fishing boat ($20/day or $100/week)
- 16’ Crestliner with 60 hp Yamaha, trolling motor, live well, depth/fish finder ($150/day or $500/week – gas not included)
- Pontoon ($80/day – $400/week – gas not included)
AVAILABLE IN LODGE
- Free high speed wireless internet access (with your personal device)
- Laundry Facilities
- Specialty Items for sale – clothing, souvenirs, candy, ice, ice cream treats
BOAT LAUNCHING AND DOCKING
- Seasonal rate includes docking of one personal boat while you are staying at the resort. Boats must be taken out of the water when you are not at the resort.
- Jet skis
- Excessive noise or partying (Anyone acting disorderly will be asked to leave immediately and all monies paid will be forfeited.) The enjoyment and safety of our guests is of the utmost importance to us.